Sphax PureBDCraft x128 Texture Pack (AKA The Comic Book Pack)
Planet Minecraft user Sphax has designed an interesting texture pack called the PureBDCraft Texture Pack which was created in order to make Minecraft look like a comic book. This pack is vector based which makes it available in most common resolutions, including 512X512 and 16X16, though the main resolution is 128X128.
- Download MCPatcher (the last version)
- Patch a new version of Minecraft using HDTextures and HDFont (do NOT check better grass:picture)
- Sphax recommends that you download the last ModLoader version and install that, as well as the last CTM version.
- Optional – download the last supported mods versions also
- Then download the “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack
- Copy IP file to your “texturepacks” folder located in the “.minecraft” folder
- Launch Minecraft and then choose “Sphax PureBDCraft” pack located in the “Mods and Textures Packs”
Download Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack
Below are the supported Mods (most popular)
- Better Than Wolves
PureBDCraft supports over 50 plus Mods, the ones above are just the most popular. If you are using a Mod and you want to also get the PureBDCraft textures you need to go to BDCraft.net.
Reactions to this texture pack were mixed, though that is mostly due to users not downloading the proper Mod versions, ModLoader and HDTextures so if you’re having problems review the steps above (which is why we included them). Most players were excited about the new textures this pack delivers and love the idea of a comic book style texture pack for their Minecraft game, though there was some disappointment when it came to mods with zombies and no word from Sphax if he plans on fixing this bug. If you use Tekkit then make sure to download the patch for this texture pack, located at http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x32x-tekkit-smp-312-addon-pack
What do you think of the PureBDCraft Comic Book Texture Pack? Let us know in the comments section!