The Minecraft PvP plugin SMP Hardcore is basically a specialized PvP ode for survival multi-player servers. You are allowed to play with numerous friends on a somewhat limited map and the last person to survive wins. This plugin doesn’t need a client-side set up or plugin and it is a PvP Bukkit plugin. It can be found here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1347743-125-smp-hardcore-pvp-plugin/
SMP Hardcore Features
This plugin certain lives up to its name! Check out some of the features below;
- No regaining health through food
- No visible border between worlds with variable height and radius
- There is a changeable time length of spawn protection at the start
- Mounting of other players and/or animals allowed
- You can fly invisibly and teleport to players even dead
- There are custom items at the start
- If you have WorldEdit enabled you can use a customized schematic for spawning
- Custom language files such as German or English
- Disabled netherscale which is optional but definitely recommended
Installation and Download
- Download the zip file found at the link above
- Put the hardcore.jar file into your Minecraft server plugins folder
- Run the plugin once and set up the config.yml file, though the default configs are fine as well.
- Edit the config.yml files however you want and startup the server (or reload if it’s already running)
- If you’re an OP you will have admin status automatically. If not, then an OP will have to set this up.
- If you are looking to play while still preparing the game you must be an OP because only Ops have access to commands.
- Create a new spawn by using ‘/hc setspawn[X][Y][Z]’ then enter some low/high values. If you’re okay with the landscape go on, or repeat
- You have the option of teleporting everyone playing to the new spawn area