Minecraft Essentials Plugin
Do not pair the Minecraft essentials plugin with [Bukkit] General. It does require [Bukkit] Permissions, however. The file can be found at;
With this plugin you can outline your own MOTD.
Using the Minecraft Essentials Plugin
- /depth – This displays the current block depth as it corresponds in relation to sea level.
- /compass – This displays where you are
- /getpos – This shows your coordinate location
- /jump, /j – Both of these will teleport you to the closest block located in your line of sight.
- /top – This teleports you to the top most block
- /world <nether/normal/0,1,2, etc…> – This lets you teleport to any world on your server.
- /back – This returns you to the last position you were located after using any teleportation command.
- /afk <message> – This sets your status to AFK which can then be viewed using the command /whois
- /msg <player> <message> – This lets you send private messages to other players.
- /motd – This shows the message of the day
- /rules <page number> – This shows the rules which have been formatted in config.yml
- /who – This lists each player online and the number of slots left.
- /me <message> – Lets you emote
- /helpop <message> – Asks for help from online opps or admins
- /mail <read/clear/send [player] [message]> – Lets you receive, send and read messages from players.
- /whois <nickname/player> – This shows a chosen players real name, money and status.
- /essentials – This reloads the essentials.jar config
- /reloadall – Reloads all plugin
- /gc – shows memory, world info and chunk
- /clearinventory [player name] – lets you clear out either your inventory or another player’s.
- /Antioch – Puts in live TNT close to or next to a block you are looking at.
- /broadcast <message> – Broadcasts a message to every player
- /kill <player> – Just what it say, you can kill a specified player.
- /ping – replies with “Pong” to show you that essentials is working right.
- /give <player> <item> <amount> – Lets you give other players certain items
- /time <day/night> – Lets you switch times between daytime and night.
- /item <item> <amount> – Gives you a certain amount of time.
- /tree <tree/birch/redwood> – This command spawns a certain tree two blocks in front of you.
- /heal [player] – Lets you heal yourself or another players completely.