Minecraft Currency Plugin
The Minecraft currency plugin WurkIt allows players to earn iConomy money while playing the game. With Wurkit you can set the prices in which to pay players for certain types of blocks they find during the game. Unlike some job plugins, this one allows you to give all players the same job which levels the playing field for earning money, making a more stable economy.
- Wurkit is compatible with ItemCraft though it should be noted that it isn’t supported, just compatible. You will be able to run it but all custom blocks will be the default price.
- You can set prices for certain blocks and also allow default prices for other blocks players can break. All blocks are supported.
- You can also set the frequency of how often players will get paid, from intervals of once per second or more.
- Choose whether or not you want to display to players that their payments have gone through, including the specific message.
- There is a buffer in place that stops players from placing a block and immediately breaking it for cash.
WurkIt Installation & Commands
Installation is easy. You need to place the .jar files in your plugin foler and then reload the config. This will then create the WurkIt.config and WurkItItems.txt files in the corresponding folder.
- [code]/wurkit – shows version information and shows WurkIt help
- /wurkit reload – This command reloads the config file
- /paydaymessage <on;off> – This controls the payday message as a per player setting.
- /pricecheck <on;off> – This controls the price check features. When on, you can right click a block and it will show you the price.
- /priceset <newprice> – This changes your WurkItConfig.yml and sets a new price for the next block right clicked. ‘newprice’ is always a number.
In future versions there will be a built-in functionality to charge income taxes via the configured account as well as other cool features like prices for mob and placed blocks. Right now users don’t have the ability to pick the color of their payday message but this should be available in the next version.