Minecraft ComputerCraft Mod
There are a ton of Minecraft mods you can download and install. The ComputerCraft Mod is a cool mod that allows you to protect your house with a password. You do this by setting up a password which then has to be typed entered in before the door to your house can be opened. You can also put music discs in a cd player that you build and then use a command from your computer which controls and turns the music on. That is just a couple of cool things you can do with the Minecraft ComputerCraft Mod.
USE THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPUTERCRAFT MOD
How To Install ComputerCraft Mod
- First download and install the Risugami’s ModLoader 1.1.
- Second download and install the Flan’s ModLoaderMP Unofficial Client 1.1 v2
- Download ComputerCraft single player mod from the download link above. This will download a zip file to your computer.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Copy this folder along with the contents within it into the “mods” folder in your minecraft directory.
- If done correctly you should now be able to run the game and start using the mod.
- First download and install the Flan’s ModLoaderMP Unofficial Client 1.1 v2
- Download ComputerCraft Server 1.21 mod from the download link above. This will download a zip file to your computer.
- Follow steps 4-6 from the Single Players instructions above.